Look My Food's On TV!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Black Bean Corn Salsa

I found this recipe several years ago I believe on Kraft.com. This salsa is so good and so refreshing. I used to make it all the time and then for some reason I stopped. My friends mom loves this salsa and the last two times we have gotten together I have made it. I think I'll be making it a lot over the summer.









Black Bean Corn Salsa

The whole recipe is 19 points

Printer Friendly Version

1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can corn, drained (or you can use frozen corn)
1/2 large red onion, chopped finely
10-15 plum tomatoes, chopped
1 tablespoon minced garlic
Big handful of cilantro, chopped
salt
juice of one lime

In a large bowl mix together the beans, corn, onion, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice. Sprinkle in some salt.

1 comment:

  1. I've had this at Lacey's house and I can tell you it is awesome! It's great on chips and I've made it and served it as a side dish to enchiladas. Just all by itself. I also dump it over scrambled eggs - especially now that we have to use those eggbeater things - gives it a little extra flavor. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete