Look My Food's On TV!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chicken Fiesta Bake

When I was making my freezer meals last year one recipe I made was called Chicken Rice Wraps. I really enjoyed them and ate them for lunch until they were gone. I don't even think my hubby got any I liked them that much. I've been having a craving for them and decided to make something that was similar. What's nice is that you could add anything you wanted to and I think it would taste great. I think this would be great as a dip if you added cream cheese to it.



Chicken Fiesta Bake
5 one cup servings, 8 WW point per serving

Printer Friendly Version


2 chicken breasts cooked and cut up
2 cups cooked brown rice
1/2 package taco seasoning
2 cups salsa
1 jar white queso dip

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

In a bowl mix together all the ingredients but the cheese. Place mixture into a greased 9X13 pan. Spread the cheese over the mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Doritos or tortillas and sour cream if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment