Look My Food's On TV!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week Nine

Week Nine I lost .1. Not great but at least it wasn't a gain. I have to admit I'm struggling a little bit. I just haven't felt well lately, which isn't anything new with me. I have had everyday headaches since last April. The medicine worked for a few months but has stopped working since last November. My doctor even upped my dosage. I started going to a Chiropractor and that has helped but it isn't a cure. I just wish they could find the cause. Thankfully I don't have an aneurysm or tumors which is great but a headache every day isn't normal. It gets frustrating to wake up ever day and not feel good or to wake up and my head hurts so bad I can't go to work. Something needs to give. I haven't been cooking very much lately which doesn't help with my weight loss. I need to hang in there and not give up.

Some yummy items that I think will help are:


Better N Peanut Butter: I always seem to crave peanut butter when I'm trying to lose weight and peanut butter is high in points. Better N Peanut Butter is only 1 point per Tablespoon and it is really yummy. A little sweeter then regular peanut butter but it spreads really well which is a plus.

VitaTop Muffins: I found some at Strack and Van Til. You can order then online. These aren't cheap but so far I have tried the Banana Nut Muffins and Deep Chocolate and I really like the Deep Chocolate. The Banana Nut are good but I'm leaning toward liking the Deep Chocolate more. I think I might order some online.

Food Warning:

Whipped Peanut Butter Spread: This stuff was down right nasty. I bought it because it was 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 sugar and everything else. I thought I would give it a go. It was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment