Look My Food's On TV!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week Twelve

This week I lost 1.3 making my total 9.8. I'm almost back to the 10 I lost a few weeks ago. Slow and steady wins the race. That will be my mantra. Next week when I weigh I will be in Arizona seeing those two people and the rest of their clan. But that little guy isn't so little anymore. He's walking and talking and from what I'm told being a typical little boy. That picture was from December 2010 when he was almost 3 months old. That's my sweet little Noah who I guess at times isn't always very sweet. I need to make sure I take lots of pictures. He's growing up so fast. I can't wait to them.


This was end of September early October 2011 right after his first birthday. His first trip to Indiana. He's grown so much even from then.

No comments:

Post a Comment