Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
from Baked In
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (4 oz) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nutella, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two mini muffin pans with paper liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and brown sugar together on medium speed until well-combined and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating each until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Turn off the mixer and add the flour mixture. Beat on low speed until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Place about ½ tablespoon of batter in each cup. Dollop about ½ teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each. Then top with another teaspoon or so of batter.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely in pans.