Look My Food's On TV!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mini Peanut Butter Pies

I found this recipe on Dashing Dish and tweaked it a bit. I am so glad I found this website. She has some awesome recipes. These were very peanut buttery and yummy. Low in fat and sugar so good for diabetics. These little pies made a co-worker of mine really happy. The original recipe calls to make a normal size pie and to freeze. I might try that next time but for my work parties I made individual servings and didn't freeze. Instead of having a crust on the bottom I just sprinkled some crust on top. I thought they were very satisfying.



Mini Peanut Butter Pies
adapted from Dashing Dish

15 servings, 3 WW points per serving

Printer Friendly Version

1 8oz package fat free cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
1 cup Splenda
1/4 cup fat free milk
8 oz container fat free Cool Whip
1 pre made Oreo pie crust

In a mixing bowl mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, splenda, milk, and cool whip. Divide evenly between 15 cupcake liners. Cut out one serving of the Oreo pie crust and crush it up. Sprinkle evenly over the 15 cupcakes. Place in the fridge to chill.

If you want a crust take the Oreo crust and dump into a bowl and crush it up. Distribute evenly between the cupcake liners and pat down. Then distribute the peanut butter mixture. Using a crust will make the point value go up.


No comments:

Post a Comment