Look My Food's On TV!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week Four

This week I lost 2 pounds. That makes my four week total 8.8. It's amazing how much better I feel just losing 8 pounds. Now if I could just get my migraines to go away I would be golden. I have to say that exercising has been fun. I couldn't do it without my girls. They help make it fun. My craving for sugar has diminished quite a bit. I still have a sweet tooth but not like I used to. I'm satisfied with a sugar free/fat free pudding over an ice cream. Not that I haven't had some dessert over the past four weeks but I tracked it so I'm not going to feel guilty.

I promise to post some food recipes soon. I have been cooking I just haven't been taking pictures. I will be remedying that. I have some back log recipes I need to post. I'll be getting to those as well.

Here is to another good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment