Look My Food's On TV!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week Two

I was a little worried this week. I said yes to that brownie a couple of times but I tracked it. Will and I had a romantic over nighter but we had a dinner of subway and I brought healthy snacks. We even were going to do breakfast at Denny's because you can build your own grand slam with healthy choices but our GPS was wanting us to make a bunch of u turns so we ended up at a local restaurant called Rise and Dine. From the outside it looked like a diner but the inside it was beautifully decorated. Warm colors, and a fireplace. I was able to get a healthy scramble with egg beaters, spinach, tomatoes, onions, and green peppers. It came with fruit and I was able to substitute the English muffin for a hearty wheat pancake. The pancake was so good. It had a very yummy cinnamon flavor.

I worried for naught. I lost 1.4 this week. Making my total 6.1. When I tracked my weight I got a little gold star for losing 5 pounds. It's nice that the online tools try and keep it the same as if you were at a meeting. Even if I would have gained I decided to not beat myself up about it. I tracked all week, even the brownies and party food I ate. I'm proud of myself for that. Here's to another good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment