Look My Food's On TV!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Egg Salad

I know it has been awhile since I posted last. I haven't really been cooking lately. I haven't really been feeling well lately either. I found out from the doctor that he's 99% sure that I'm suffering from migraines. Let me just say that migraines are not fun. Not a party at all. But enough about that. About a week ago I had a craving for egg salad. I'm not sure why I don't make it more often because it's easy and yummy. I like my egg salad pretty plain, eggs, miracle whip, and pepper. That's it.


Egg Salad

6, 1/4 cup servings, 3 WW points per serving

5 whole hard boiled eggs
4 hard boiled eggs, whites only
1/4 cup miracle whip
2 squirts of mustard
salt
pepper

Boil the eggs and peel them. I like to use my potato ricer to chop the eggs up. If you don't have a potato ricer and frankly I'm not sure why I have one use a knife or food processor to chop up the eggs. I like my eggs pretty finely chopped. Mix in the miracle whip, mustard, salt, and pepper. Enjoy on crackers or make a sandwich.

I only boiled nine eggs because that is all I had. You can use more mayo if you want it moister.


No comments:

Post a Comment